Tabs

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Exciting Times

These past few weeks have been an absolute blur. Between the core shoot at school, multiple midterms, and getting our first semester film crews together, I am just exhausted.

On the note of first semester films, we are well into the pre-production for our first semester films. All of the students had to write the screenplay for a five minute short film set in a single location. This past week my team decided to move forward with production of the script that I wrote called "Water's Edge". I'm totally stoked that my script is the one that we get to film, but it is not without its challenges. We are in the process of funding the project, scouting for locations, and getting ready for auditions which are happening this Monday and Tuesday. Things are happening so fast, and since I volunteered to be producer, I get to be right in the middle of all the action!

If you are at all interested in finding out more about Water's Edge, we have started an Indiegogo page which gives more information about the film as well as providing a place for people to get involved in the fund raising process. Click here to navigate to the page. We need as much help as we can get in spreading the word about the project, so send the link out to anyone you think might be even half interested in the film.

I just wanted to give a quick update on what is going on at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment